March Dates and Announcements
The last day for early enrollment is Sunday, March 3. Enroll through ParentsWeb. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, March 4 starts regular enrollment and the fee goes up to $350.
Our "Charms of Charleston" field trip for the 5th grade class is Monday, March 4 from 9:00-11:30.
Our "Charms of Charleston" field trip for the 4th grade class is Wednesday, March 6 from 9:00-11:30.
Friday, March 8 is our monthly prayer meeting for CCS at 9:00 am in Ms. Chandler's office. Please join us.
Our Discover K5 day for March is Saturday, March 9 from 9:00 -10:30 am. This is a Shadow Day for rising K5 students. RSVP at email@example.com.
March 15 is the last day to apply for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year. The application must be complete by the 15th. Applications submitted after March 15 will not be considered.
March 13-15 & March 18-19 all grades will have Standardized Testing.
Friday, March 22 marks the end of the 3rd Quarter and is a half day with a noon dismissal. It is also a teacher workday.
Friday, March 22 is a dress down day
March 25-29 is Spring Break! We will return to school on Monday, April 1.
Late Enrollment is from Monday, April 1 through May 1. The fee increases to $375. CCS cannot guarantee spots for current families after April 1. You will not be able to enroll your child after Wednesday, May 1.
- There will be no Chick-fil-a Spirit Night in March.
- Lunch orders for March are now open. You may now place your orders through ParentsWeb.
- Lunch orders must be placed 24 hours in advance. Make sure lunch orders are placed by 12:00 pm the day before you plan to order for.
Friday, March 1:
- Speaker: Mr. White
- Recitation: First Catechism Questions 21-28 by the 1st Grade
- Student Speech: Lehki
- March Birthdays Recognized
Friday, March 8:
- Speaker: Mr. Clark
- Recitation: First Catechism Questions 49-53 by the 2nd grade
- Student Speech: Xander
There is no chapel scheduled for Friday, March 15 due to Standardized Testing.
Friday, March 22:
- Speaker: Bollmann
- Recitation: First Catechism Questions 54-61 by the 3rd and 4th Grade
- Student Speech: Audri
Save the Date
April 3 - Report Cards
April 10 - K5 & 1st Grade Charlestowne Landing Field Trip
April 16 - Spring Program for the 3rd-8th grade
April 19 - K4-2nd grade Spring Program
April 19 - Noon Dismissal
April 22 - No School
May 2 Progress Reports